I know my absolute favorite part of reading fashion/style blogs is seeing what the blogger is wearing. RIGHT NOW. It inspires me and gives me new ideas on how to pair the goods that are in MY closet.
So here are a few outfits I wore last week. I will eventually get caught up and do this more often.
I don’t want to bore you with mundane outfits that all look alike, and that’s kind of the point of the blog; if I know you are counting on funtabulous new ideas, I won’t get in a rut. The idea may not be entirely new, of course. Afterall, how much fashion is new and not borrowed anyways?!
- Necklace: Brooke’s Angel Wings (see square on left)
- pants: Maurices
- shoes and cardigan: Target
- Earrings & White t-shirt: Wal Mart
This outfit was SUPER fun, but I hated my hair that day. Ick.
- Cardigan and Jean Slacks (Fit 3): Targetey
- Shoes: Payless
- Polish: Mermaid Tals from OPI
- Pearls: V-Day gift from DH (1st? 2nd? Vday together?!)
- Gold/Aqua necklace: Jcrew
- sunglass: Ray Ban
This was a very lovely outfit as well. I just get so excited when an outfit just comes together and is just … perfect.
- Jean Jacket: Foley’s
- Red Shoes: Ross – Don’t these make a fantastic pop of color in an otherwise neutral (but gorgeous) outfit?
- Slacks: Ann Taylor - EBAY!
- cream Sweater- WalMart
- Ring- Maurices